Saturday 10 November 2012

New Football Academy

Yeah,last week,I joined a football academy,well,I should of write this last week,but never mind,So,where do we start?

The training ground is about 30 minutes from home.Training is held on every Saturday&Sunday except public holidays,it started at 8.30 a.m until 10.30 a.m.2 hours of training,not bad.

Okay,that's the basic things that you need to know about.Now,we are going to talk about my feeling.I admitted that on the first day that I joined them,I didn't really enjoy the game because anyone that knows me,know how much I love the game called 'football'. But first time ever in my life,there's something wrong about me with football.

But never mind,I will put away my feeling,and try my hardest to enjoy the game,it's also for my own sake,it will train me to be a better footballer,also improve my games performances rather than sitting at home doing nothing.I also can make new friends,So,Wish me the best that one day I can play for my own national team and make Malaysia Proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment