Wednesday 21 November 2012

Class Party

On 7th of November,second last day before the school ended,my class, 1 Proactive=1 Awesome,held a class party,many delicious food,prizes to be won and and and,for remembrance of 1 Proactive 2012.

Well,because that day given holiday by the school,so,we,as a class decided that we should held the party on that day,yeah,the second last day of school.Okay,it started at 2 o clock in the afternoon(well,of course). And we also been asked to wear school sports shirt
TIK TOK TIK TOK 2:00 pm
So,the party started.With all the delicious food,I'm not just going to sit and just watch,because all of my friends know I'm fat and I eat a lot.There were cakes,KFC,Domino's pizza,caramel,drinks and many more.


PICTURES ARE CREDITED TO OUR PHOTOGRAPHER

Yeah,I know,you look at the pictures,you must have been hungry,I'm sooo sorry,all of them have been in my stomach.What,don't look at me like that...hishh.After that,we got lucky draw,guest what I want,An IPHONE 5!!! Actually no,it just a notebook and a colourful notepad.Well,nevermind,I will be grateful and remembered that gift.Well,that's the remembrance of 1 Proactive 2012.
Well,that's it,hope you enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment