Wednesday 7 November 2012

Last Week Of School

This week,yeah,one of the sad moment of the year,it's the last week of school,and today is the last day of school.Yeah,sad feeling,I'm going to miss the teachers,the school,the fun and my friends.

Okay,last week of school meant to be enjoy and enjoy but we got lots of things to do,yeah,no time to enjoy...I suppose..no futsal, but never mind..it's still going to be one saddest day in the year. So,today,I'm going to take lots of picture as a beautiful memories.Yeah,yesterday was one of a beautiful as we held a party,I would say.The main menu was KFC,Domino's Pizza adn there's cocktail,brownies,cake,caramel and it's getting too much...haha.. Then,we have a lucky draw,guess what I won,I won a note pad and note book,but never mind,I was grateful.

So.that's the story,and I wish I were in the same class next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment