Friday 9 November 2012

Ho Ho Holiday

Officially now,as today,the start of our long holidays,yup,Friday the 9th.Yup,mix feelings really,about leaving school,going to miss my friends,the fun,the teacher,and the school itself but,I'm free of the school work and the PBS.

Well,this holiday,I don't know if we are going anywhere,but I hope we do...spend our holidays as a family,have some fun,yeah,I hope so much that we do...

Hurmm,while at home,maybe,just relaxing...yeah,nothing much to do,I have to take care of my 3 younger brothers... but never-mind,as a caring, responsible older brother,I would take care of them,haha.

Then,we are going back to school on the 2nd of January 2013...New year,new determination,yeah..I will try my best... and doing the best in my favourite field,sport.

So,that's it for now,I'm going to enjoy my holiday,and I also hope you enjoy your holiday.

HAPPY HOLIDAY.

1 comment:

  1. We're going back to school on 4th of January 2013 laa...

    ReplyDelete