Thursday 7 June 2012

How I...


Let me finish the title,  How I travelled to school. In UK, probably for the first week, my dad always send me and show me the way. Well, in my first school, it took about 2 buses to get to my school and took atleast 30 minutes if the traffics good, as my school started at 9 am and I took the bus from 7.45 am so I would arrive at school about 8.30 am. Long journey, but education is priceless. 

Then on my second school,  it's closer than the first one, as usual my dad would send me for the first week and show the way--- well guess what, as it closer, I have to walk and it tooks about 20 minutes from home. Arghhh,  that tired legs...  wish could take a bus or or have a superhero power to fly or something( I told you this guy never stop dreaming).

But, holidays going to ended shortly, I got my new school, then problems come.
Every problem, there is a Solution

No comments:

Post a Comment