Saturday 9 June 2012

Euro 2012

Euro 2012 has started(yeah, atleast I got a reason to stay  up all night) .  I don't think it just me, probably millions(or not billions) would the same if them a football fanatic but if you're not a football fanatic, then you have a choice to slepp or anything else.

Basically, 16 teams compete against each other to win the cup(isn't obvious) and to bring honor to the country.  Well,  I'm supporting Spain all the way as my beloved country is not in Euro 2012, but would Malaysia playing against a country that play top football like Spain, Germany, France, England etc.
(thinking, thinking- me, a guy who lack of idea)

Haha, I'm too bad at thinking and hate thinking anyway but, I hope the tournament goes well, and good luck to whoever you supporting, but Spain will win the tournament

No comments:

Post a Comment