Thursday 7 June 2012

Friends

It is a good thing to be rich and a good thing to be strong, but it is a better thing to be loved by many friends.

In the world, friends are partly of your life story, either it's a very strong friendship or just a normal friendship.

I got friends and I'm  sure you readers all got friends. Friends that help you when in a hard time even good time and friends that support you whatever happens, either good or bad and always cares about each others and give their fully trust and treat you with respect- that's what I called a real true friends.

But there is another which just  being friends with you because you're a neighbour, or just sit next to him/her in a class. I called that a normal friends.

And another one wich just being your friends just because of how you look, popularity, cleverity or rich etc who just takes the oppurtinity of you- I wouldn't called that a freind,  I hate that kind of group/people.

That it's from me........


A simple friend thinks the friendship is over when you have an argument.
A real friend knows that it's not a friendship until after you've had a fight.

A simple friend expects you to always be there for them.
A real friend expects to always be there for you!

A simple friend will read and throw this letter away.
A real friend will keep sending it until he's sure it's been received.

No comments:

Post a Comment