Wednesday 6 June 2012

Getting Older..

When I was a little kid who doesn't know how to thinks probably or maybe just I was just a little kid with little knowledge, I always thought being an adults is fun like being in heaven. I thought that they have freedom, money and and and it;s just too cool to be an adults and wish that the time go really fast or I want to create a time machine( hurrrrm, this guy never stop dreaming) as I like to watch cartoons.

TIK TOK TIK  TOK------- time when really fast, I just built a time machine, look now, I'm 12 whose birthday is this August then I'm going to be 13. YAHOOOOO, I'm a big guy now, you see what I meant, being an adults s is super cool.-----

----But I was wrong. Being an adult  is a not fun, it's boring. Hurrrm, miss watching those cartoons, playing with toys like Lego and basically miss my old days. You have to do lots of work, as I'm a boy( or men, either is fine with me) got to do lots of work and plus I'm eldest, so I'm responsible everything, even when it wasn't me who done it, you have to so mature, unlike old days when I can screaming whenever, wherever or running around. Prepared yourself for an exam, got to do a lot of revision, but that's only being a teenagers, as I got years to come to become an adult. (now, I hope the time went really slow)

When you hit your 20's all the good times are over and it's nothing but work for your career for the rest of your life, I't really depressing.( somebody point of your view)... What about yours?


Then if you like that, join my group, BYIA--- Being Young Is Awesome. But you never know what going to happen, but I hope what is the best happen to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment