Saturday 8 December 2012

Tiara Beach Resort-The Third and The Last Day

So,we started of the day with a light breakfast,just breads.Yup,enough to make me full,for a while,but just forget about that.Let's start the story.On the last day,mum actually decided to buy wristband for all of us,hell yeah,I was so happy.So,RM 60 was spent to buy the wristbands.RM 60 for 4 wristbands?maybe a little bit expensive but,just get over it and enjoy it,as it is going to be our last day here.So,playing time.

So,from 8 a.m until 12 p.m,it was just a happy time for us,we enjoyed it here,so,maybe,it worth every penny.I spent playing with my younger brothers but then,it was the time.Yup,it was 12 o'clock.The closing time for the water park,for the morning session.So,we left the park,head back to our room,get ready for the journey going back home.

My feeling leaving Tiara Beach Resort
So,then, I got no choice really,have to go back home,or I would just stuck in Negeri Sembilan,don't want that to happen.So,in 2 hours journey back home,I was just sleeping in the car,typical things that I do in a long journey.So,after arriving in Kajang,we decided to buy KFC,because we were freaking hungry as we din't actually ate anything,well,from 10 o'clock. Then,we head back to home.After arriving safely at home,we ate the KFC that we bought.So then,Home Sweet Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment