Thursday 20 December 2012

Bye Bye Holiday

Well,time went fast,really fast.Look,now,we are already 20 days in December.School holidays is about to leave me .Just a couple more week I will go back to school,Hurmm, I guess,only 2 more weeks to stay up late,to wake up late,having fun without thinking school work. but going to school isn't all bad. I got to meet my friends after 2 months not seeing them.Have fun in school,bully some junior(not really,i don't mean it) like what people said, school days are the most fun time in life.Yup,I totally agree on that,even though because of school you have to do school work,scolded by teacher or whatever,SCHOOL DAYS ARE THE MOST FUN TIME IN LIFE. Well,I'm just going to end the post here,because later holiday going to leave me,so  I want spend my holiday time having fun,ahaks...So,Enjoy....

No comments:

Post a Comment