Monday 1 August 2011

Merdeka

On 29th July, we, Oxford Malaysian Club entered a competition called Merdeka Cup, which is football competition.
Merdeka is a day when Malaysian celebrate their independence which have about 54 years but the 55th is coming - 31st of August 1957.

Well, Merdeka Cup is obviously for a tournament for Merdeka but we played it early than when Merdeka is. The reason is because we are fasting in the month.... so we can't play football when we fasting. Well OMC(Oxford Malaysian Club) done quite alright actually. I honestly taught that we are going to lose but I was wrong. The reason I was wrong is because if you want to know, i was playing. I know,I know..... you lot might be wandering why am I playing as it's not my category... because we havent got enough player. We came 2nd in the Cup(cup for lower team) but overall, we came 6/8. HURRMMMM.... I don't know what you lot think.......................

No comments:

Post a Comment