Friday 11 May 2012

Coming Back To Malaysia

After 21 months staying in United Kingdom, we returned back to the beloved country, Malaysia. Like most people would say "Home Sweet Home", but I'm not one of those, because I loved living in UK only if I got a chance again BUT maybe i will or I will not.


We arrived in Malaysia in KLIA last week on mid-day of Tuesday to be precise. One thing Malaysia haven't change( well I don't the things can change) is the WEATHER--- it's very hot unlike UK. We used the Malaysian Airlines (MAS). Our cousins picked us up from the airport to our house for about half an hour. Our house was a little bit of mess with dust, cockroach, ant, lizard and and and and just too many insects.

We have a party to celebrate our return... that's what happen on the day that was one of my saddest day as I left UK sob sob

Hope you enjoy that little summary of mine

No comments:

Post a Comment