Monday 19 December 2011

My Future

As today i was watching TV, playing games, watching a robot movies, i think.... what am I going to be when i'm older, am I going to be successful or what is going to happen in future, is there going to be any robot to make human life even easier. In the afternoon, me, my dad and not to forget, my brothers were talking what is our ambition... dad start it by saying :

Dad:who want to be a doctor like mum or be an engineer like me?

Me: I want to a footballer.....

Dad: Really, where do you think you are going to play?


Me: Play somewhere in Europe....

Dad:it's not easy-easier said than done. You have to work very hard for it, imperess some coaches..

That how it's end, i get what is dad trying to tell, it is good to play for you nation but there is not much future in Malaysia as a footballer because this is my point of view compare Uk to Malaysia:

  • In Malaysia, I play on the street with "kaki ayam"
  • the good that you have to buy in  Malaysia is quite expensive... boots in here is about(for kids) £5-£35 in Malaysia(for kids) RM100-RM175
     Picture below is my current football boots



£18.00
RM 115









































































 

No comments:

Post a Comment