Wednesday 19 January 2011

New Malaysian Friend

Today, as I'm still new to Cheney School, I found a new Malaysian friend(he is older than me) when we actually playing basketball.Well, it started by me who dribble him, then he asked me where I came from and you know..... so on. Later on that day, I was clueless where is our class as I'm still new, for about half an hour, I found my friend who was sent by the teacher to find me.... we actually in the library... I was like= THAT'S WHY!!!!!
In library, every Year 7 would get a book each to take home....... I asked the librarian for one, then i chose the one that I like of course, I wouldn't take a book that I didn't find interesting......


                                                        This is the the one...... a book with millions of fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment