Sunday 14 April 2013

My Mission

I'm on a mission to prove the world that I can do it. People will keep criticizing you,but never stop. So,what is the mission really about?

My mission is to be a worldwide known  professional footballer.I know some of you are already laughing. Usually when teacher ask the question "what is your ambition?" Normal people would say "lawyer" "doctor" "engineer" but then when it comes to me,my mouth just want to say "footballer" but then I know,the whole class will laugh at me.So,most of the time,I fake it,telling the teacher that I want to be a scientist. Haha,me,being a scientist? please....

Well,I really want to be a footballer because simply just because I love football,but I'm not just doing it for myself but also for my pride,family and country. Maybe i'm not the best,but I'm trying to be one.The 'Hall Of Fame' song always inspire me. I admitted that,5 or 6 years ago,even I think I can't achieve,but after seeing Nazmi Faiz playing/joining the Portuguese top club just at the age of 17,then I say",not only just him can do it,we all can do it."

So,like I said before,I'm on a mission and in a mission,there's a goal to achieve.My goal,simple,wearing a Malaysia national kit while singing the national anthem and playing somewhere in Europe.Maybe lot's of you say I'm insane. But,do what you want to do,don't listen to the critics.

No comments:

Post a Comment